Alexandria Church visits Israel and Jordan - October 19 - 31, 2010

It's been 10 years since I was last in Israel so it is with great anticipation that I am going back. Terri and I are joining Pastors Greg and Sherry Billberg in hosting a group primarily from First Lutheran Church in Alexandria, Minnesota.

There will be 34 of us on this inspirational tour to the Holy Land. We depart Tuesday, October 19th and will be flying to New York where we board a non-stop flight to Tel Aviv.

Follow our blog as we recount the details of our journey to this fascinating part of the world.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Not much improvement in internet service

The internet in our Jerusalem hotel has been incredibly slow.  I have tried it a number of times with only limited success.

This post is just to let you know that I am several days behind on my posting but I will be adding more in the coming days, even if I have to complete it after returning home.

Until then,

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment